Undoubtedly, tantric numerology is a science that has been present among us for hundreds of years and that today allows us to know people in a deeper way. It can be said that it is a perfect tool to get to know each other in a more personal way and also know how to relate to other people.
Through tantric numerology a person can get to know in a deeper way which will allow them to develop their individual capacities, develop with greater security in the challenges of life, be much more understanding and have the ability to understand things that they happen to you without the need to get angry. But, let’s know a little more about the origin and purpose of this science.
LEARN MORE: Spiritual significance of your birthday
Origin And Purpose Of Tantric Numerology
Tantric Numerology, also known as Evolutionary Numerology, has its origin in India and more specifically from the Sikh culture. This culture sought the relationship between numbers and people’s energy bodies. By means of the numerical symbols of the date of birth they sought to arrive at this knowledge.
Its main purpose, as we have mentioned, is to facilitate the process of connection with the soul of each one without the need for unnecessary meditations to find what we want from within or what we most yearn for.
This numerology focuses on a series of postures or asanas known as Kriyas based on the numbers that each of the people has. Through these postures or asanas, each one can work more directly and specifically on the defects of the person and enhance your virtues by connecting in a deeper way with your “I”.
Factors of Tantric Numerology
Everything is based on the deep study of how we are and this is done by analyzing 5 factors that we have inside according to Yogi Bhajan, the teacher who imported this science to the world. The factors, which we will discuss right now, are calculated by the date of birth, and that allows us to know or an orientation of our way of being.
The factors are as follows:
- Soul: It refers to the day of your birth. It helps us to know the internal way of being of a person, those facets that we reserve on a personal level.
- Karma: Refers to the month of your birth. It helps us to know our way of being with the outside world, the relationship we have with other people and how other people see us.
- Divine Gift: It is obtained with the sum of the last two figures of your year of birth. The number that is achieved is considered a blessing, of strength and that helps us in all the challenges and challenges of life.
- Destination: It is achieved with the sum of all the figures of your year of birth and represents everything that has lived and passed in the past.
- Life: It is achieved with the following formula using the previous digits:
(Soul / Karma) + (Divine Gift / Fate) = Life
How To Calculate Your Number With The Date of Birth
Here you have how each of the numbers of the factors that correspond to your date of birth is calculated. To make it more clarifying, we will use the following fictitious date of birth to make the example, 08/03/1981. The process that you must follow is the following:
It is the sum of your day of birth. In this case, the number would be “3”.
It is the month of your birth. For the example the number is “8”.
Divine Gift Number
It is the sum of the last two digits of the year of your birth. We add 8 + 1 = “9”.
It is the sum of the four digits of your year of birth. We add 1 + 9 + 8 + 1 = 19, if we reduce it to a single digit we get “1”.
It is the sum of the day, the month and the year of your birth using the formula already mentioned above “(Soul / Karma) + (Divine Gift / Destiny)”.
Soul (3) + Karma (8) + Divine Gift (9) + Destiny (1) = 21 -> 2 + 1 = 3 is the number of Life
Symbology of Tantric Numbers
There are 10 tantric numbers or spiritual bodies that help us better understand what they represent. Said symbology refers to each of them.The meaning of tantric numbers is as follows:
- Head versus Heart (Soul) -> Humility
- Longing to Belong (Negative Mind) -> Obedience
- Diabolical or Divine (Positive Mind) -> Equality
- Prayer Cup (Neutral Mind) -> Service
- The Master (Physical Body) -> Self-Sacrifice
- Person in Prayer (Arch of Light) -> Justice
- Lifting Platform (Aura) -> Compassion
- Finite versus Infinite (Pranic Body) -> Purity
- Mystery versus Mastery (Subtle Body) -> Serenity
- All or Nothing (Radiant Body) -> Real Courage
Within tantric numerology there is also the number 11 that represents the totality of the ten bodies, the perfect and unchangeable being and is called Guru.
Other articles that may interest you: Meaning of the numbers